.15floz Lip Balm Containers (color may vary either all clear or all white)
These are blank – there is no label on these containers.
Price is per unit.
Homemade Lavender Mint Lip Balm
Total Time: 20 minutes
Serves: 7-9 lip balms or chapsticks (approximately)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 2 tablespoons shea butter
- 7 drops Young Living peppermint essential oil
- 7 drops Young Living lavender essential oil
- Lip balm containers or chapstick tubes
- In a small pot over medium low heat melt beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter.
- Remove from heat and add lavender and peppermint oils. Whisk well to distribute oil throughout the mixture.
- Pour quickly into lip balm containers or chapstick tubes. Let cool on counter till hard.